This was based on a recipe I heard months ago, so the proportions were a little off, but it tasted great! No added sugar in any of the ingredients, no dairy or egg either.
125g (½ packet) Nairn’s oatcakes (fine milled)
90g soya Pure spread
3 dsp agave syrup
2 dig drops orange extract oil
1. Melt the marg.
2. Break up the oatcakes into crumbs.
3. Mix together, with the orange oil, in a large bowl.
4. Press the mixture into a greased ovenproof dish, bake for 10 minutes at 180 °C.
80g dark chocolate no added sugar (from Holland & Barratt or Thorntons)
9 dsp soya cream (12 would have been better) (equivalent to single cream)
5. Melt the chocolate.
6. Stir in the cream.
7. Spoon onto the baked base.
8. Chill in the fridge for an hour or more.
(This made too much base-to-top ratio, perhaps try ⅔ of the base, or make more topping (maybe 100g chocolate and 15 dsp cream).)