This recipe follows on from the courgette stir fry, in that the veg mix was made already and kept in the fridge.
The additional ingredients
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- about 700 ml boiling water
- quarter of a pack of miso paste
- 4 “bundles” of vermicelli
- Heat the water and add to a pan on a medium heat.
- Mix in the stock cube and miso paste well.
- Add the vegetable mix from the other recipe (or any others such as mushroom) and the vermicelli.
- Stir and cook for about 5-7 minutes, making sure the vermicelli stays under the surface of the water at all times. (It should break from the “bundles” and mix up.) Serve.