Sugar-free treats, these biscuits were thrown together with no measuring of the ingredients, and this time it worked! I need to work it out, so that’s an excuse to bake more…
Ingredients (apologies, no measurements)
- Plain flour
- Peanut butter
- Soaked then mashed cashew nuts (left over from our nut milk maker)
- Agave syrup (natural alternative to refined sugar)
- Cocoa powder
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl. Add enough flour so the mix is quite stiff (it should form a ball).
- Cut out shapes with dinosaur cookie cutters if you wish and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake at around 170 °C for 10-15 minutes.
A good variation is with chocolate chunks added to the mix, or frozen raspberries.