I always enjoy pizza. I used to think it wouldn’t work without real cheese, but this tasted awesome. Have you ever seen picked onions on a pizza before?
Ingredients — base sauce for two pizzas
- Half a tin of tomatoes
- 2-3 large squirts of tangy tomato tofu pâté from Holland & Barrett or Unicorn shop
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- fresh rosemary
- Don’t forget the pizza bases too!
Ingredients — topping
- black olives
- sliced tomato
- sun-dried tomato pieces
- small slices of smoked “Cheedar” “Sheese” from Unicorn shop
- halved pickled onions
- 2 tsp olive oil per pizza
- Heat all the base sauce ingredients in a pan together and stir frequently for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread the olive oil on the pizza bases, then spread the sauce on. Add the toppings.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes or follow the method on the pizza bases packet (unless you made your own base.)
Served here with some steamed vegetables.