Based on the original chocolate torte recipe, this individual ones satisfy many cravings, and are again free from refined sugar and dairy.
All the amounts in this recipe are approximate. Makes 9 cakes.
Ingredients – base
- 1 large bag Eco Rosettes biscuits (sugar-free), smashed (or a roll of digestives)
- 1 banana, mashed (or use double marg if you don’t like banana)
- 30g marg, melted
- 25g cocoa powder
Ingredients – top
- 120g sugar-free dark chocolate, melted (Thorntons diabetic or similar)
- Half to a whole carton of soya cream (I used a lot of spray soya cream here)
- Stir together the smashed biscuits, mashed banana, melted marg and cocoa powder. Spoon into individual cakes and chill for 1-2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate carefully and stir in the cream. Spoon onto the bases and chill for 2-3 hours.
- Try not to eat too many at once… well, okay, if you want to!