One of Andrew’s make-it-up-as-you-go-along creations, mostly from what we had left in the kitchen.
- 1 large marrow
- 3-4 large potatoes, diced very finely
- 1 large white onion, diced
- random other veg, finely diced
- green pepper
- red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- about half a block of Cheezly, crumbled up
- black pepper/bouillon
- olive oil
- Chop marrow in half lengthways, remove seeds etc. Grate salt over and leave it while you chop the veg.
- Slowly fry the onion and potatoes in olive oil, then rinse the salt off the marrow and put it in the oven for 15 minutes at around 180°C.
- While the marrow is in the oven pre-baking, add the other vegetables to the pan with the garlic, pepper and Cheezly, mixed all together.
- Full the two halves of the marrow with the mixture and bake for about half an hour. Serve.