This is Andrew’s first attempt at making pesto, and it all got eaten in one sitting! (Admittedly, there were four people sharing it.)
Ingredients — amounts are imprecise
- Lots of fresh Basil, chopped
- Lots of Pine nuts
- Pumpkin seeds
- Lots of Cashew nuts
- Fresh Rocket, chopped
- Cheshire flavour “Sheese”
- Olive oil infused with garlic and thyme
- Tiny bit of Cider vinegar
- A little fresh peppermint, chopped
- Blend all the ingredients together with an electric hand blender or food processor.
- Sprinkle extra pine nuts on top with ground black pepper to garnish.