I came across this recipe from friends Lee and Lou, and I have to say, it made me pull faces of satisfaction and gratification that I didn’t know I had! Very simple too.
- Half a packet of bourbon biscuits (usually they don’t contain dairy)
- 300 ml unsweetened rice milk (or vanilla rice milk)
- Third of a tub of vanilla Swedish Glace non-dairy ice cream
- optional — 1 tbsp Thorntons drinking chocolate powder, raspberry version
- Pour the rice milk (and optional drinking chocolate powder) in a blender. When the ice cream is a little soft, add this and biscuits to the blender.
- Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.