Andrew’s amazing creation. After looking through various vegan cheesecake recipes, he came up with his own, and struck chocolate gold.
- 1 packet oat biscuits, smashed up
- approx. 100 g sunflower spread/marg, like Vitalite
- 300 g Bournville or other sweet chocolate
- 1 whole tub Tofutti or other plain soft non-dairy cream cheese
- ⅔ carton soya cream
- approx. 1 tbsp agave syrup
- decoration (for example, some extra grated or flaked chocolate
- Melt the marg, stir in the smashed up biscuits. Press the mixture into a tall tin and chill.
- Melt the chocolate (in a bowl over a saucepan), then whisk in the remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate mixture onto the base, decorate the top. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.